How Elite, Results-Oriented Executives Are Mastering
Culture During This Turnover Tsunami Season
“The Emmerich Group turned a crisis into an opportunity. After our two ‘top dogs’ our CLO and top producer announced they were leaving to a competitor literally across the street, TEG sprung into action and we implemented a system. That system was the perfect move because we didn’t lose even ONE account.”
—East Coast Community Bank CEO
Is your bank celebrating cultural breakthroughs and keeping your best people and best customers despite the Great Resignation of 2021? Ruthless competitors and headhunters are offering ridiculous salaries and even cash bonuses. But our client executives understand that culture is about systems.
They know that a thriving culture is achieved when people are engaged, accountable, aligned and masterful at their craft. Banks thrive and outlast economic and labor force uncertainty by building a culture that ties each team member to profit on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis in systematic ways.
“We were already thrilled with our relationship with Emmerich, however the resources and support they have provided during the COVID crisis has been priceless.”
–Bill Calderara, CEO Ulster Savings Bank
“Our bank has worked with The Emmerich Group for 14 years. Thriving through challenges like those we face today is exactly why we have this long-term relationship. TEG is all about culture, and they have helped us establish systems, processes, and people development so that we can differentiate BY our culture. No one comes close to the holistic and coordinated approach of The Emmerich Group. I highly recommend them!”
—John Satrom, CEO, Northwestern Bank
Watch the recording to discover:
- Find out what only a few bank executives know about creating accountable teams that perpetually stay that way– and stick around
- How to help every team member know how they tie to profit—and enjoy watching their results improve systematically. Happy, winning employees tend to stick with their employer if they feel valued and that the bank invests in them continually.
- Effective Strategies that keep your team engaged now that teams are dispersed, demanding to stay dispersed, have escalating demands, and your people feel exhausted and uncertain
- The new systems of alignment and engagement with a “work from home” culture
- How to get your team excited and prepared for the new requirements of transformational banking now that transactional banking is of no value to anyone
- How to create an aggressive and productive “unlearn and relearn” culture to combat the escalating distractions and requirements of every job
- How to improve your culture scores by implementing strategies that work now to get your team aligned, functional, happy, and tied to profit
A thriving culture that prevents this Employee Exodus can only be achieved from a team standpoint, so it is important for multiple executives and other leaders to attend. The Culture Mastery™ Webinar is where elite, ambitious, results-oriented executives gather to gain insights for true team alignment.
“Thriving through challenges like those we face today is exactly why we have this long-term relationship. The Emmerich Group is all about culture, and they have helped us establish systems, processes, and people development so that we can differentiate BY our culture.”
—Keith Knudson, CEO & President, Security National Bank
Guiding your team during the session is Roxanne Emmerich
Nobody has helped more banks get to top-of-peers status than Roxanne Emmerich. One CEO client referred to her as a “one-woman economic recovery program.”
Bestselling Author: Roxanne is the New York Times, WSJ, and International bestselling author of Thank God It’s Monday! and author of Profit-Growth Banking, Net Interest Margin Solution, and her newest release, The Breakthrough Banking Blueprint.
She is also editor-in-chief of Extraordinary Banker® magazine, which has a readership of 15,000 board members and executives from the best banks in the country.
Banking’s Thought Leader: Roxanne is the founder and chair of the Institute for Extraordinary Banking™ and creator of the Banky™ Award—the highest designation for results-oriented elite community banks of America. Her Best Banks in America™ Super Conference consistently receives rave reviews as the best conference for elite, results-oriented, ambitious bank executives and board members.
Transformation Agent: Roxanne is CEO of the Emmerich Group®. For the last three decades, Roxanne and her team have helped hundreds of banks transform their performance to get to top 5% performance and, more importantly, stay there. Successful Meetings magazine listed her as one of the top three speakers in the country on organizational culture.
Awarded Contributor: Roxanne is a National Speaker Hall of Fame inductee, a distinguished alumna of the University of Wisconsin, and recipient of the prestigious Nido Qubein Philanthropist of the Year award for her ongoing work to build schools in Africa.
At the Culture Mastery Webinar™, she will ignite a transformation in your bank that helps your team discover how to be better humans and results-rule performers.
This is a must-watch event for you and your team!