I believe that most of your salespeople have only begun to tap into their true potential. They just don’t have the confidence to go after large deals that are happy with their current bank and ask for premium pricing.
In this episode, I’m going to show you how the right sales system can help your people get excited about and effective at pulling in the very best customers…without PRICE even being brought up. You’ll get the respect of getting paid what you’re worth.
If you’re the kind of person:
- Who is frustrated that your people fall into the trap of thinking they’ll lose a deal unless they match the rate…you’re going to love this.
- Or if you’re the person who has some superstars who can get great pricing…but it’s not consistent in your bank…you’re going to love this.
- Or maybe you’re the one who has tried sales training but you still haven’t been able to consistently get the pricing you want…you’re going to love this.
You probably face three challenges:
- Your salespeople are not using the Level 4 USPs properly to break preoccupation with rate immediately in the process, so they get dragged into the price match and there is no way to reverse that.
- Maybe your people don’t have the belief that you are worth more.
- Or perhaps there is a wrong assumption (based on what they learned from well-meaning senior lenders) that the only way to get a higher price is when there is more risk.
EVERY bank is facing these issues. But you can make a change for the better.
I’m going to show you how you can get paid more in just three steps.
You’ll experience dramatically different results–as soon as your next sales call.
Step 1: UNLIKE most sales trainings, which are somewhat manipulative and “us against them,” you need to create a logical ROI analysis process in which the prospect tells YOU how much more you are worth to them BEFORE your people bring up pricing.
Step 2: It’s frustrating that salespeople don’t know the right order for the sales process, so they get dragged into the price conversation. Your people need to know which USPs to use and when, and how in the sales process they will use each of the USPs you’ve created based on that target market.
Step 3: It’s important that your people know how to get the prospect to share the financial impact of your USPs so it seems quite ridiculous for them to ask the price.
Here are those three steps again:
1) Logical sales process in the right order.
2) Know when and how to bring up your USPs.
3) Get the prospect to tell you the financial impact of USPs.
Do that and you as a leader and your people can have the confidence and pride knowing that you never have to match a commodity peddler ever again.
In the next episode, I’ll help you transform the engrained mindsets of those who believe they can only get 25 basis points more on a deal, or, worse yet, think they have to match the rate. I’m going to show you how to instill the confidence they need to go after premium pricing with every prospect.
– Roxanne Emmerich
Please watch the video above and share it with your exec team and board.