A CULTURE THAT ROCKS MASTERCLASS REPLAY
“Since we began surveying our culture, our scores have gone up every year—we wouldn’t miss a year now. After years of trying to do it on our own, we now have a ‘paint by numbers’ plan for building a culture that drives profit. It keeps getting better every year.”
CEO, Hoosier Heartland State Bank
Complete the form below
Results-Oriented, Elite Executives are Mastering Culture to Retain Top Talent and Ignite Results
Double your customer service scores in
less than six weeks with just ONE of the elements you’ll discover!
The 5 Kinds of Bank Culture (Only One of Them Improves Profits)
(no one is to blame; everyone points fingers at everyone else)
(no one points fingers, but there’s no accountability, either)
(the absence of a core work culture leads to resentment)
(pessimism and fault-finding leads to no one sharing or caring)
A CULTURE THAT ROCKS
Everything good that can come from a bank and for a
bank starts with a culture where the members say,
“I rock my job!”
All boats rise when a bank’s culture rises:
- NIM goes up
- Team members drive profit
- Genuine care for each other
- Contagious optimism and positivity
- Systems of accountability (that people love)
Our proprietary Kick-Butt Kick-Off® process—just one element of A Culture That Rocks—has been at the core of doubling customer service scores in less than six weeks in 98.6 percent of the banks where implemented.
Watch the replay now to discover…
- Find out what only a few bank executives know about creating accountable teams that perpetually stay that way— and stick around
- How to help every team member know how they tie to profit—and enjoy watching their results improve systematically. Happy, winning employees tend to stick with their employer if they feel valued and that the bank invests in them continually
- Effective strategies that keep your team engaged now that teams are dispersed, demanding to stay dispersed, have escalating demands, and are composed of who people feel exhausted and uncertain
- The new systems of alignment and engagement with a “work from home” culture
- How to get your team excited and prepared for the new requirements of transformational banking now that transactional banking is of no value to anyone
- How to create an aggressive and productive “unlearn and relearn” culture to combat the escalating distractions and requirements of every job
- How to improve your culture scores by implementing strategies that work now to get your team aligned, functional, happy, and tied to profit
A thriving culture that prevents this Employee Exodus can only be achieved from a team standpoint, so it is important for multiple executives and other leaders to watch the replay.
A Culture That Rocks Masterclass
is where elite, ambitious, results-oriented executives gather to gain insights for true team alignment
Thriving through challenges like those we face today is exactly why we have this long-term relationship. The Emmerich Group is all about culture, and they have helped us establish systems, processes, and people development so that we can differentiate BY our culture.”
President & CEO, Security National Bank
Guiding your team
livestream event is
Nobody has helped more banks get to top-of-peers status than Roxanne Emmerich. One CEO client referred to her as a “one-woman economic recovery program.”
Roxanne is the founder and chair of The Institute for Extraordinary Banking™ and creator of the Banky™ Award—the highest designation for results-oriented elite community banks of America. Her Best Banks in America™ Super Conference consistently receives rave reviews as the best conference for elite, results-oriented, ambitious bank executives and board members.
Roxanne is a National Speaker Hall of Fame inductee, a distinguished alumna of the University of Wisconsin, and recipient of the prestigious Nido Qubein Philanthropist of the Year award for her ongoing work to build schools in Africa.
Roxanne is CEO of The Emmerich Group®. For the last three decades, Roxanne and her team have helped hundreds of banks transform their performance to get to top 5% performance and, more importantly, stay there. Successful Meetings magazine listed her as one of the top three speakers in the country on organizational culture.
At A Culture That Rocks Masterclass, she will ignite a transformation in your bank that helps your team discover how to be better humans and results-rule performers.
THIS IS A MUST-WATCH EVENT FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM!