Thank God It’s Monday
This is a time-tested approach that many, many companies have used to get very real, surprisingly supersized results.
As a consultant I have had the privilege to partner in creating profound change for hundreds of companies. We repeatedly see significant shifts in growth and
profits within six months! Many businesses double profits and size within three years. This predictable, repeatable process really works. It’s all I do, which makes me the right person to share this process and the real-life stories of people and businesses that have embraced it.
Whether you’re on the front line, in an office, or running the show, Thank God It’s Monday will show you how to:
- Replace dysfunctional behaviors with passion and creativity
- Overcome setbacks with a “bring it on” attitude
- Breathe results-generating life into your vision and values
- Think big and make things happen
- Help every team member align to profit every day
“Thank God It’s Monday! is an engrossing book that offers dynamic strategies on how to spark passion and enthusiasm in employees and create a workplace that the entire staff wants to come into every day. I have read hundreds of books on business strategy and how to increase productivity, but this is the first one that I will be buying for every one of my employees to read as well.”
– Ivan Misner, The New York Times best-selling author and founder of BNI, Business Networking International
“Roxanne motivates both men and women to cooperate in a manner that is engaging, brilliant, and inspiring.”
– John Gray, , author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
For quantity pricing on purchasing 10 or more books, please contact us at (952)737-6730.
Title: Thank God It’s Monday!
Author: Roxanne Emmerich
Softcover: 169 pages
“I’ve always said that if our competitors got hold of Roxanne’s information, we’d be in trouble. Fortunately, we found her first. Living this book will energize and engage your staff. Roxanne’s systems work—especially during times like these.”
– Al Tubbs, CEO, Ohnward Bancshares, Inc.,and past President of American Bankers Association
“Simple and profound, Thank God It’s Monday! charges into the future, where employee fulfillment and customer service work hand-in-hand to create bottom-line results. Roxanne Emmerich has it right: Work can— and should be—fun. Be the force for creating trust and watch your company culture change.”
– Stephen M. R. Covey, author of The Speed of Trust
“In less than two years of using the Thank God It’s Monday! approach, we not only met EVERY goal in ALL of our branches, but we exceeded many of our goals by 100 percent! Our entire organization acts like a team! I can’t imagine any CEO who wouldn’t want this for their organization.”
– Chad L. Hoffman, President & CEO, The Richwood Banking Company