Of the hundreds of potential marketing tools available to help us get more customers and more deeply penetrate each relationship, the ones that are most commonly neglected which could create the biggest returns include:
- Mailing helpful information to current clients.
- Scheduled follow-up call to thank customer for opening a new account and find missed opportunities to help them with other needs.
- Prior to closing schedule calls to mortgage applicants to switch over all of their accounts.
- Inside signage that intrigues customers to ask for more information. For example, a sign that says, “How much do you need to set aside each week to send your student to college? Ask for a personalized printout and plan.”
- Training your people to convert rate inquirers into buyers by asking the correct questions.