Accountability is a funny thing. Everybody wants it from their team, but accountability for what?
Accountability for attendance?
For work completed?
For “doing what you say you’ll do?”
Sure, but those aren’t game-changers…
What you really want is accountability for RESULTS.
Without RESULTS, you have nothing more than a social club with the added benefit of a bi-weekly gift of money.
But how do you create accountability for results?
We’ve found that there are 5 steps…
In today’s video, you’ll discover all 5.
You’re in luck…
At conference, after conference, after conference, when I speak to audiences of bank executives the talk lately has been “culture, culture, culture.”
Much ado about culture…why?
There’s good reason. Culture is proven to be the leading predictor of YOUR future growth and profitability.
Read that again…
CULTURE is PROVEN to be the LEADING PREDICTOR of future growth and PROFITABILITY.
Take that in for a moment.
That’s a scary statement for most bankers, heck for most business leaders anywhere. Most think culture is this touchy-feely,
Truly depressing really…
Imagine if you came to work for two decades…busted your hump and looked back over your 20-year career, only to discover you’d made absolutely no progress.
What a waste…
That’s exactly what our beloved industry can do right now.
Turn around and reflect on the last two decades…and realize that as a group, no progress has been made in cross-sales success.
Not a lick!
For decades the industry average has hovered around a too-low-to-admit-publically 2.2 cross-sales per new account.
So, on average,
So, I’m curious…
How much is your branch lobby traffic down in the last 5 years?
Second question: Are your personal bankers getting out of the branch, into the community where the customers are? Or, are they waiting for them to walk in the door? (It’ll be a long wait.)
The behaviors and skills that made your best personal bankers successful for the last 30-years won’t help them going forward.
They’ll need a different and new set of skills, starting with absolute mastery of cross-sales. If they don’t make the shift,
I believe that people want to work with people who “get them” and are all about their success.
In this series, I’m going to show you how you can transform the marketing ROI so that every dollar you invest gives you $5–$20 back (or more) to your bottom line.
If you’re the kind of banker who feels like your marketing department is already targeting the very best, low-risk, high-profit prospects—and they’re getting them—you’ll love this because I’ll show you how to speed that up.
If on the other hand,
I believe the job of a sales manager is one of the most difficult there is. In this episode, I’m going to share how a sales manager can create more and better results with fewer headaches.
If you’re the kind of sales manager or leader of sales managers:
- Who has it all buttoned-down and you feel your sales management is optimized, you’ll love discovering how you can use that powerful platform to take it to the next level and beyond.
- Who feels like your sales management is meh,
I believe most people really want to do a good job.
In this session, I’m going to show you how to take your “ok” performers and help them focus on what matters so they can create far better sales results than they ever dreamed possible.
If you’re the kind of leader:
- Who has great accountability already, you’ll love this because I’ll show you how to get lenders to up the ante on their performance quickly.
- Who feels like you struggle to get accountability in your workplace and people all “look” busy,
I believe teams can create a result that far exceeds the sum of its individuals.
In this video, I’m going to share how you can dramatically increase the chance of getting larger deals at premium pricing by utilizing team selling instead of the “individual contributor” model of sales.
If you’re the kind of leader who:
- Has already begun selling via teams and you’re getting good results, you’re going to be glad to know that you can take it up a notch to apply even more tweaks to improve results.
I believe it’s FUN to win.
In this session, I’m going to share with you a way to help your lenders win more and better deals.
If you’re the kind of leader:
- Whose team is already bringing in nice deals and you’re fairly happy, you’re going to love this because I’m going to show you that there is a lot more where that came from. They can, with that base, bring in so much more AND at better pricing.
- Or, if you are a leader who is frustrated that you have a few lenders who are doing all the deals and the others don’t seem to catch on and replicate results,